Welcome to a truly wonderful open-to-the-skies experience, where you can choose to invite in the warmth and sociability of your environment, with one elegant sweep of your electric hardtop.
Look beyond the exciting, sun-appreciating nature of this sports cruiser and you will find new technologies and exceptional engineering. The hull, for instance, has been specifically designed to compliment the Volvo Penta IPS engines, resulting in even more precise handling, along with impeccable sea keeping.
Taking the hardtop in question, it comes with panelled glazing as standard for that ‘open, even when closed’ sensation.
Moving through the boat you’ll find a luxuriously spacious, sociable upper deck that offers plentiful seating, in addition to a well-appointed helm station with twin seats. The cockpit features a J-shaped seating area with a table, and can offer the option of a sunbed conversion. The lower deck has three cabins as
standard and there is an optional lower saloon/dinette in lieu of the third cabin layout. Perfectly formed, perfectly thought-through. Everything you come to expect from a Fairline.
• Access to shower/WC compartment • Bedside tables • Double bed convering to V-berth • Full length mirror • Hatch to foredeck • Headboard shelf unit • LED ceiling lights • Lockers (overhead) • Low level drawers • Opening porthole(s) • Reading lights • Trinket locker • Wardrobe
• Bedside tables • Chest of drawers x2 • Full length double bed • Full length mirror • LED ceiling lights • Opening porthole(s) • Reading lights • Wardrobe
• Full length mirror • Full length twin bunk beds • LED ceiling lights • Opening porthole(s) • Reading lights • Wardrobe
• 220V/240V shaving point • Automaic shower tray pump-out system • Electric silent-flush freshwater toilet • Extractor fan • Solid surface vanity unit locker and basin with hot and cold pressurised water • Full set of bathroom fiings • Full standing-height shower with integral shower tray and adaptable shower head • Hand basin with hot and cold water • Mirror • Opening porthole • Stowage locker
All 240V, 24V and 12V circuits (where applicable) protected by circuit breakers with main electrical load control panel • Electrical
sockets • Heavy duty circuit breakers • Isolaing switches to all bateries
• Bateries - 2x heavy duty bateries for domesic services • Batery - 1x heavy duty batery for exclusive port engine staring
• Batery - 1x heavy duty batery for exclusive starboard engine staring • Emergency batery coupling system permits starboard engine to start port engine if domesic bateries accidently discharged
• Polarity check and earth leakage protecion system • Power points throughout the boat (fed from shore power or generator) • Regulated batery charger • Shore power supply
Anchor chain locker • Anchor winch controls • Anchor winch (electric) • Calibrated anchor chain • Ensign and staff • Fender set
• Full set of IMCO navigaion lights • Hot and cold water transom shower • Moulded non-slip deck surface • Recessed self-draining area on foredeck for coachroof sun cushions • Riding light • Rubbing strake • Self-stowing Delta® anchor
• Stainless steel bow fairlead(s) • Stainless steel bow, spring and stern cleats • Stainless steel handrails • Stainless steel pulpit • Stainless steel stemhead roller • Stainless steel transom wing cleats • Swim ladder to bathing plaform • Teak-laid bathing plaform (with opion of submersible plaform) • Toughened glass curved windscreen • Transom gate from cockpit to integral bathing plaform • Twin horns • Water filler • Windscreen washers • Windscreen wipers
12V socket • Bilge pump switches with integral operaing warning lights and audible alarms • Controls for engine bay fire
exinguisher system • Drinks holders • Electronic single-lever throtle and gear controls for port and starboard engines
• Fuel gauges • Full engine instrumentaion including; tachometers, temperature gauges, audible alarms and engine hour meters • Garmin GMI 20 digital muli-funcion instrument system with colour display • Garmin VHF marine radio • Helm posiion indicator • High-speed magneic compass • IPS joysick • Remote anchor winch controls • Searchlight with remote control at helm • Twin helm seats • Waterproof switches for navigaion and riding lights, windscreen wipers and engine bay extractor fan(s)
12V heavy duty weatherproof socket • Bathing plaform lights • Boat hook • Central dining area with table • Drinks holders
• Engine bay access hatch • Fender stowage • Gas locker • Lazarete under cockpit seat • Life rat stowage • Manual bilge pump(s) • Mooring warps • Step for side deck access • Teak laid cockpit • Warp lockers
• A choice of Fairline’s elegant interior collecions; Amalfi, Capri, Hamptons or St Tropez.
Automaic bilge pumps for engine bay with a manual 'on' override • Automaic engine bay fire exinguisher system
• Electric engine bay fan(s) • Electric trim tabs with cathodic protecion • Engine bay lights • Engine room soundproofing
• High capacity emergency manual bilge pump system with changeover valves • Sea cocks on all inlets/outlets below waterline
Anifouling protecion to hull • Design, layout and detailing by the Fairline design team • Full length moulded spray deflectors
• Hardtop with electric sliding roof • Integrally moulded engine bearers • The deck incorporates polyurethane foam cores for high-strength and excellent thermal insulaion • Transverse and longitudinal strengthening stringers throughout hull
Companion seaing opposite helm • Companionway steps with handrail to galley and accommodaion • Dining table
• LED ceiling lights • LED TV 32" • Manual opening windows • Radio with wireless connecivity • Side board with storage for botles and glasses • Sofa • Stainless steel door to cockpit with integral blind system • Storage locker to helm seat base
• Stowage locker under seaing
2-burner gas hob, oven and grill • Control panel for 12V/240V domesic electrical circuits • Crockery stowage • Extractor fan
• Fire exinguisher • Hull window • Integrated waste bin • Lacquered cupboard doors • Large pantry cupboards • LED ceiling lights • Lockers (overhead) • Sink with hot and cold mixer tap • Solid surface work tops • Tall fridge/freezer with automaic 12V/240V change-over • Work surface lights
Changeover valve system to permit each engine to draw fuel from, and return fuel to, either tank • Emergency fuel shut-off valves • High capacity water separators and fuel filters • Individual fillers and vents to port and starboard • Twin fuel tanks
• Automaic, pressurised supply • Calorifier hot water system • Water tank
All gas burners fited with flame failure protecion devices • Copper, polythene sheathed supply pipe • Single tail feed with regulator and gas low system test meter • Stowage for gas botle in self vening cockpit locker