The spirit of the Mediterranean exists in every square inch of this perfectly formed Targa. In its open form, with the canvas roof retracted, there is a true sense of freedom that continues out onto the cockpit with its large, inviting sunpad.
There’s space, and lots of it. Beautifully considered sociable areas, luxurious and stunning in their simplicity. The cabin layout features a fabulous mid master with an optional sofa that converts into an additional bed, there’s a forward double cabin that can convert to a V-berth and the option of a third cabin in lieu of a dinette. The perfectly formed galley enjoys a tall fridge/freezer and pull out larder.
Large panoramic windows add to the sense of light and space in the
generously well appointed saloon. Moving out onto the cockpit you can take
a seat or stretch out on the large sunpad, with the luxury of being able to control how much sunlight you get by simply activating the powered retractable cockpit cover. The integral garage is home for the optional jet tender and the option list extends to a hydraulic passerelle and a submersible powered bathing platform.
Add sparkling performance and exceptional manoeuvrability thanks to its Volvo Penta IPS with joystick control, and you have at your command one of the most exciting sports cruisers on the water.
• Access to shower/WC compartment • Bedside tables • Double bed convering to V-berth • Full length mirror • Hatch to foredeck • Headboard shelf unit • LED ceiling lights • Lockers (overhead) • Low level drawers • Opening porthole(s) • Reading lights • Trinket locker • Wardrobe
• Bedside tables • Chest of drawers • Full length double bed • Full length mirror • LED ceiling lights • Opening porthole(s) • Reading lights • Vanity unit • Wardrobe
• 220V/240V shaving point • Automaic shower tray pump-out system • Electric silent-flush freshwater toilet • Extractor fan • Foundaions® vanity unit locker and basin with hot and cold pressurised water • Full set of bathroom fiings • Full standing-height shower with integral shower tray and adaptable shower head • Hand basin with hot and cold water • Mirror • Opening porthole • Stowage locker
• All 240V, 24V and 12V circuits (where applicable) protected by circuit breakers with main electrical load control panel
• Electrical sockets • Heavy duty circuit breakers • Isolaing switches to all bateries
• Bateries - 2x heavy duty bateries for domesic services • Batery - 1x heavy duty batery for exclusive port engine staring
• Batery - 1x heavy duty batery for exclusive starboard engine staring • Emergency batery coupling system permits starboard engine to start port engine if domesic bateries accidently discharged
• Polarity check and earth leakage protecion system • Power points throughout the boat (fed from shore power or generator) • Regulated batery charger • Shore power supply
Anchor chain locker • Anchor winch controls • Anchor winch (electric) • Calibrated anchor chain • Dinghy garage and sun
bathing area • Ensign and staff • Fender set • Full set of IMCO navigaion lights • Hot and cold water transom shower
• Moulded non-slip deck surface • Recessed self-draining area on foredeck for coachroof sun cushions • Riding light
• Rubbing strake • Self-stowing Delta® anchor • Stainless steel bow fairlead(s) • Stainless steel bow, spring and stern cleats
• Stainless steel handrails • Stainless steel pulpit • Stainless steel stemhead roller • Stainless steel transom wing cleats
• Swim ladder to bathing plaform • Teak-laid bathing plaform (with opion of submersible retractable plaform) • Toughened glass curved windscreen • Transom gate from cockpit to integral bathing plaform • Twin horns • Water filler • Windscreen washers • Windscreen wipers
12V socket • Bilge pump switches with integral operaing warning lights and audible alarms • Controls for engine bay fire
exinguisher system • Drinks holders • Electronic single-lever throtle and gear controls for port and starboard engines
• Folding foot plinth • Fuel gauges • Full engine instrumentaion including; tachometers, oil pressure gauges, temperature gauges, audible alarms and engine hour meters • Garmin GMI 20 digital muli-funcion instrument system with colour display • Garmin VHF marine radio • Helm posiion indicator • High-speed magneic compass • IPS joysick • Remote anchor winch controls • Searchlight with remote control at helm • Twin helm seats • Waterproof switches for navigaion and riding lights, windscreen wipers and engine bay extractor fan(s)
12V heavy duty weatherproof socket • Bathing plaform lights • Boat hook • Central dining area with table • Companion seaing
to helm • Drinks holders • Engine bay access hatch • Fender stowage • Glove locker • Life rat stowage • Manual bilge pump(s) • Mooring warps • Moulded non-slip deck surface • Stainless steel handrails • Step for side deck access • Stowage lockers under companion seat • Warp lockers
• A choice of Fairline’s elegant interior collecions; Amalfi, Capri, Hamptons or St Tropez.
Anifouling protecion to hull • Deep 'V' hull • Design, layout and detailing by the Fairline design team • Full length moulded
spray deflectors • Hard top with electric sliding canvas roof • Integrally moulded engine bearers • The deck incorporates polyurethane foam cores for high-strength and excellent thermal insulaion • Transverse and longitudinal strengthening stringers throughout hull
Access to day head • Aerial and connecions for television • Cocktail table converts to dining table • Companionway imber steps
with handrail • First aid kit • Hull window • LED ceiling lights • LED TV 22" • Lockers (overhead) • Radio and iPod dock with 2 speakers in saloon and 2 waterproof speakers in cockpit • Sliding door to cockpit with integral blind system • Sofa • Stowage locker under dinete seaing • Underfloor stowage locker
2-burner gas hob, oven and grill • Control panel for 12V/240V domesic electrical circuits • Crockery stowage • Extractor fan
• Fire exinguisher • Foundaions® work surface with covers • Hull window • Integrated waste bin • Lacquered cupboard doors • LED ceiling lights • Lockers (overhead) • Sink with hot and cold mixer tap • Tall fridge/freezer with automaic 12V/240V change-over • Work surface lights
Changeover valve system to permit each engine to draw fuel from, and return fuel to, either tank • Emergency fuel shut-off
valves • High capacity water separators and fuel filters • Individual fillers and vents to port and starboard • Twin fuel tanks
• Automaic, pressurised supply • Calorifier hot water system • Water tank